Re: [ferret_users] Problem with Longitude too

Hi Siang Chye
when define your lat and lon axes, add the qualifier /unit=degrees like that:
DEF AXIS/y=87.9S:87.9N/npoints=64/unit=degrees y1
DEF AXIS/x=0E:2.8W/npoints=128/unit=degrees x1
your xaxis will inherently "modulo", indicating that the axis wraps
around?the first point immediately following the last

Or you can also specify your xaxis with the qualifier /modulo
cheers

Hanh