[ferret_users] Problem with Longitude too

Dear all,

I am trying to plot a graph of Europe i.e from 31.7W to 33.7E, but the longitude
stops at greenwich. I had read the data from an ascii file and I am not sure if
this might be the problem as I do not have a problem plotting Europe with a
netCDF file I obtained from MeteoFrance.

The Ferret commands I had used to read from the ascii file are as follows:

DEF AXIS/y=87.9S:87.9N/npoints=64 y1
DEF AXIS/x=0E:2.8W/npoints=128 x1
DEF GRID/x=x1/y=y1 g1
FILE/VAR="alpha"/GRID=g1 alpha.dat

I also tried converting the ascii file to a netCDF file using the following
command:

SAVE/FILE="alpha.nc" alpha

but I still had problems with the longitudes. When I typed

SET AXIS/modulo "alpha,return=xaxis",

a solution I found from one of the archived mails, I was returned the following
error message:

invalid command: unknown axis: alpha,return=xaxis

I would greatly appreciate if someone could advice me how to overcome the
problem. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Siang Chye