Re: [ferret_users] picking signal

Hello
We need a bit more information. Perhaps someone who uses quickscat winds will jump in with more specific help in working with that data. But if you tell us what the output from a SHOW DATA command looks like after you have opened the data set, and more detail about what you mean by a particular signal from the data, we can give you some ideas. Topics in the Users Guide which might help you are "context" for ways to choose a region in space and time, and "masking, IF-THEN-ELSE logic" for a means to choose a region of arbitrary shape and also to put conditions on your data field.

Ansley

golla nageswararao wrote:
Hi all,
   How can I pick a particular signal of interest of
quickscat winds over a basin in ferret? Can anybody
please help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
G.NageswaraRao.