Re: [ferret_users] **netCDF errors: Invalid Arguments

Hi Siang,

I just tried to access this in a web browser (just capture the url and add .dds to the end, this should return the structure of the file and is a good way to check a URL) and it asked for my password. It seems that this is a password protected file. My guess is that this is why you are having trouble accessing it.

Peter