[ferret_users] **netCDF errors: Invalid Arguments

Hi all,

I'm having trouble accessing a netCDF file via the Opendap server of Meteo
France. When I input

use
"http://www.cnrm.meteo.fr/dods/cgi-bin/nph-dods/Datasets/Simulations/Coupled/CNRM-CM3/20C3M/A2/XX1/pr_A2_1961-1970.nc";

it returns me the following error message:

"netCDF errors: Invalid Arguments
is this a CDF file?"

I am, however, able to access netCDF files on other Opendap servers. As the
Meteo France Opendap server is password protected, does it mean I have to enter
the username and password somewhere in the command above in order to access the
files? Grateful if someone could advice.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Siang Chye