[ferret_users] Spatial FFT

Hello Ferreters,
I saw a post on this topic from JimmyC awhile back but wanted to get an update. I am trying to compute FFT on a spatial domain, actually in curvilinear coordinates to retrieve the wavenumber spectrum of my data. The current FFTA function only accepts a variable on a time axis and not space. Has anyone modified this? I am also looking to input a 2-D curvilinear grid.

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen R. Guimond
Graduate Research Assistant
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies (COAPS)
Tallahassee, FL 32304