[ferret_users] Rando

Dear Friends,

I am trying to read ascii data which contains the
vertical profiles of temperature and salinity. My data
file contains 9 columns (float ID, year, month, date,
longitude, latitude, pressute, temperature and
salinity). The observations are at random locations, I
want to do interpolation of temperature and salinity
for standard depths and then into 0.25 X 0.25
horizontal. Can anybody suggest me the best possible
way to do this?

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Sriram

that gives answers, not web links.