Re: [ferret_users] Fwd: vertical cross section along a ship track

Hi Aleksi,
           Your source data (eco) is 4-dimensional and hence you have
to fix the time dimension to make a fill plot of "slantV", with the
track points (numbers as 1,2,3...etc.) on X-axis and depth points on
Y-axis. Follow the steps described as point 3. in my earlier mail,
and make the plot for a fixed time point, like :

   FILL/L=1/levels=..../vlim=.....  V_track

However, accurate sampling of eco data on cruise track depends on the
time information of both the cruise data and eco dataset. The eco data
does not have a proper calendar axis (indicated by the message with
"show data" command, "invalid coordinate axis") and hence you have to
manually determine proper L-index corresponding to the cruise period.

Regards,

Jaison