Re: [ferret_users] which is the latest version for dec OSF1 system

Hi Sriram
It has been a very long time since we've had an HP (or Dec) machine to build Ferret on. You might try the HP and also the Dec executables from our downloads page, but we have our doubts about whether any of these will work. If you would like to have the source code and try building Ferret yourself, we can provide it.

Ansley

Prakya Shree Ram wrote:
Dear Ferreters,

I would like install the latest version of ferret in
my HP alfa server (DS25) with HP Tru64, UNIX V5.1.
Please suggest me the correct version of ferret for
installation.

Regards,
Sriram

____________________________________________________________________________________Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search