Re: [ferret_users] gksm2ps error: Command not found

Hi Marcelo,

I would bet that /usr/local/ferret/bin is not in your path. Fprint simply cannot find it (which is what "Command not found" is telling you). Try adding that directory to your path, or make a symbolic link into some more regular place, like /usr/local/bin. Either way you'll need to restart your shell to pick up the new executable.

Cheers,

Andy