[ferret_users] Shifting major tics?

Hi Ferret users,

I'm wondering how to shift major tics and numeric labels.
My plotting domain is from 10E to 70W, but I want the numeric
labels and associated major tics at 20E, 40E, 60E, etc.
(I know this isn't a good style in a normal situation,
 but please grant that I really need it.)

I looked at ppl parameters like AXATIC and friends
but couldn't find an obvious way to accomplish what I need.
Since I couldn't think of anything better, I used
the LABEL command in a REPEAT statement to place the
numeric labels.  But, I got stuck on how to place major
tics at the corresponding locations.  I'd appreciate any help.

Regards,
Ryo