Re: [ferret_users] time dimension error?

Hi Paul,

I had the similar problem with some gfdl cm2.x model output. i'm not quite sure what goes wrong. but the time.units attribute might not be what you see apparently through ncdump. so you may want to specify time.units explicitly through nco operator ncatted:

ncatted -a units,time,o,c,"minutes since 2007-05-08 12:00:00" file.nc

please give it a shot. it solved my problem.

D.