Re: [ferret_users] plotting on isopycnal surface

Hi William,
  Thanks for your help. It works now.
Sanjay

Quoting "william s. kessler" <william.s.kessler@xxxxxxxx>:

See the documentation on ZAXREPLACE. That does exactly what you need. Billy K

On 27Apr 2007, at 12:25 PM, srattan@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,
I want to plot salinity field on an isopycnal surface. This is what I did:

!(here salinity and density are 46,486,512 matrix which are given)
!Now to locate the depth at which, say, isopycnal 27.75 from the density matrix lies:

let a= density[k=1:46@LOC:27.75]

!it gives the depth in metres, how can I use these depth values to calculate
!the model levels (k=1:46) that I can later use to find the
!corresponding model levels that I can use in the salinity field.
or is there any other way to plot salinity on isopycnals.
Regards
Sanjay