Re: [ferret_users] Custom graticule colors and between-line spaces

Hi Ansley,

Thanks for your answer. I'll use this tip to specify hourly- and daily-line colors.

Now, when I use the plot command with the graticule qualifier, a get a plot with a vertical line per time-step.

I would like to reduce this, such as one vertical line (I called graticule) for each 6 time-step (my data is one time-step per hour).

Is there any option or way to specify this to graticule qualifier?

Thanks in advance.