Re: [ferret_users] Irregular Grid data Plot on ferret?

Hi Dan,
  If it is not 2-D then I don't think you can use the three-arguement
version of shade/fill/etc..  In this case you would probably have to use
the polymark command...

go basemap x...
go polymark polygon/overlay/nolab lon lat var circle 0.5

Steve

Stephen R. Guimond
Graduate Research Assistant
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies (COAPS)