Re: [ferret_users]

Hi,
      Can you please provide little more details like

 1. Which version of Ferret you have used ?

      (64-bit Linux distribution of Ferret 6.00 is available from
       http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Downloads/ferret_downloads.html

       If the full linux distribution have some problems on your machine
       you can try the statistically linked version (which does not have
       any external functions which are typically available normal Ferret
       distribution) from

       http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Downloads/linux_static_downloads.html

 2. What exactly was the error message during installation ?

With these details, i can offer a better help.

Regards,

Jaison