[ferret_users] Thickening the axis frame and annotation

Dear Ferret users

While I am getting the postscript files from ferret from my results,
the thickness of axis frame and its annotation are very thin so that
it is hard to recognize after printing the images.
I found how to thicken the lines in postscript files but no info on
how to thicken the axis frame and its annotation.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Lee

--
Lee HanSoo

Ph.D student
Research Center for Fluvial and Coastal Disasters,
Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University,
Gokasho, Uji-si, Kyoto, Japan
611-0011