Re: [ferret_users] Removing minor tic marks from time axis plots

See the documentation for PPL TXLINT:

txlint,low,high time axis lab intervals (0,1=yr only; 1,0=mon only; 3,1=every 3 mon+yr)

You can force the issue with PPL TICS:

tics,smx,lgx,smy,lgy,ix,iy sm(x,y)=small tic size (0.125) lg(x,y) =large (0.25)

For long-forgotten reasons, TXLINT is a single-plot command, but TICS is persistent.

Billy K