Re: [ferret_users] unable to read default.spk error

Hi Siram,
In your Unix environment there should be a set of environment variables defined. One of these points to a directory where the palette files are. This is FER_PALETTE.  Setting up the Ferret environment is described in the Ferret Installation guide; if you have questions after looking at that, please let us know.

Ansley

Prakya Shree Ram wrote:
Dear Ferretters,

I am getting error, I have screen captured the image
and attached the same. Please suggest me as to why am
I getting this and how to solve it.

Thanks in advance,
Sriram

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail