Re: [ferret_users] How to set the data in different directories?

Hii Xia,
What you tried should work. What happens when you try the command

   use "/hsg80/users/xcs/dir/test.nc"

Also, what version of Ferret are you running? (this is listed in the
lines that come up when you start Ferret)

--

Ansley Manke, NOAA/PMEL   ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle WA
Phone 206-526-6246,  FAX 206-526-6744