Re: [ferret_users] Ferret 6 on Mac OS X : can I help ?

Hello Olivier,

I got past the xgks problem with help from the prolific fink developer Jeff Whitaker. I've got the readline and list libraries compiled as well, and am currently working on the ferret code proper. It's looking like there will be a powerpc (g4, g5) executable pretty soon. The intel version has a couple of further problems that I'm investigating, so that will take a bit longer.

Cheers,

Andy

--
Andy Jacobson