[ferret_users] plot coastline reflecting grid box's shape...

Hello,

From gridded land-sea mask data (land=0, sea=1), I'd like to plot coastline reflecting grid box's shape betwenn land and sea without inland-masking or smoothing of coastline. This plot can be used for overlaping coastline on the figure shaded by other variables.

When I use SHADE command, the color is filled inside of land,
and when I use CONTOUR command, the contour line between land and sea is smoothed as well as interpolated.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you in advance.

Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers