RE: [ferret_users] set a single point to be zero

Thanks for all the advice on this problem.

The solution is:

let uvel_blank = if (i[gx=uvel] eq 59 and j[gy=uvel] eq 93) then 0 else
uvel

Note that

let uvel_blank = if i eq 59 and j eq 93 then 0 else uvel
will not work as ferret doesn't know what i and j are.

Cheers,
Jaci