Re: [ferret_users] can not read two ascii files

You need to add DATASET qualifer in your plot command
like,

plot/d=1 first

dan

2007/3/15, Addisu Hunegnaw <ahunegnaw@xxxxxxxxx >:

Dear Ferret users

I am just beggining to use ferret. I have to file to call into ferret, file1 and file2.
I used the command:
FILE/VAR=first       file1

FILE/VAR=second  file2

When I tried to plot "second", it plots it but when I tried to plot "first" I get the error

 **ERROR: variable unknown or not in data set: first

The first file, file1 apparently does not exist any more as soon as I load the second file, file2

Why is that ?

Addisu

--
Welcome to visit my blog!