[ferret_users] [FERRET-USERS] axis reversing

Hi ferret users

In drawing my model results, the result of Z axis is set to z levels but to the depth of each levels.
So the results of Z axis is 1 to 10 from bottom to top,
but actually the axis should be 10 to 1 from bottom to top.

Can anyone give me an advices how to reverse the Z axis in the drawing?

Thanks in advances

--------
Lee HanSoo

Ph.D student
Research Center for Fluvial and Coastal Disasters,
Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University,
Gokasho, Uji-si, Kyoto, Japan
611-0011