Re: [ferret_users] how to add the grid lines to a graph

Also, please look at the documentation for the /GRATICULE qualifier on
all of the plot commands. This lets you draw grid lines at the location
of tic marks and control their color and style (dash or solid). There is
also a "SET MODE GRATICULE" which will make a setting that applies to
all the plots in a Ferret session.

--

Ansley Manke, NOAA/PMEL   ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle WA