[ferret_users] listing a date/time value in a label

Dear Ferret users,

how can I put a time value (as shown for example by list t[g=myvar])
in a text label?  I want something similar to

say `myvar, return=tend`

but instead of the last time value, I want to specify the time index
or use the current region.  The following does not work (gives the
numerical time value instead of a formatted date/time string):

say `t[g=myvar,l=10]`

Any help appreciated.
Kind regards,

     Hein Zelle

--

 Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who
 it's friends are.

 Hein Zelle                     hein@xxxxxxxxxxx
	                        http://www.icce.rug.nl/~hein