Re: [ferret_users] [ferret_users 5.70] plot/symbol=20/dash

Hi Jimmy,
How about just doing it with plot/overlay:

  plot/dash/color=black var
  plot/over/symbol=20/color=black var

This just goes back to the underlying graphics, where the combination of dashed and symbol lines aren't included as a "line type". (also remember that you can set dash characteristics to make the dash line and symbols look good together)

Ansley

jimmyc@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi ferreters-
How can I plot a dashed line with symbols?

I have tried:
plot/symbol=20/dash/color=black var

But all I get is a dashed line with no symbol.

--

Ansley Manke, NOAA/PMEL   ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx