[ferret_users] RE: [ferret users] Transform grid-an answer

Dear All,

Many thanks to Ansley, Jaison and Martin for their helpful advices on “Transform grid” problem in netCDF data. Now, I have a neat answer to this problem based on their comments. I would like to share it with you as the attached “reshape.sst.jnl”.

Best regards,

Yun Li

CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
Private Bag 5, Wembley, WA 6913, Australia
Phone: +61 8 9333 6388 Fax: +61 8 9333 6121
Fax: +61 8 9333 6121