[ferret_users] height to pressure inversion

Dear Ferreters,

I am working with NCEP height data
ftp://ftp.cdc.noaa.gov/Datasets/ncep.reanalysis.derived/pressure/hgt.mon.ltm.nc

This data has height in terms of pressure, i.e. Z(p).
I want to invert this into pressure as a function of height, i.e. P(z).

I have been looking at the sigma regridding go files, but these are fine to  change the
vertical coordinate from p to z, but do not invert the variable from Z to P, i.e. do not give me the pressure.

Does anyone know how to do a conversion such as this one?

Sincerely,
Halldór

--
Halldór Björnsson