RE: [ferret_users] Ferret core dumping with this data set

Some more testing reveals that the length of the data is an issue.  Shorter time periods shade fine:

yes? set region/t=19-apr-2005:30-apr-2006
yes? shade ECHO_INTENSITY_BEAM1
yes? shade ECHO_INTENSITY_BEAM2
yes? shade ECHO_INTENSITY_BEAM3

But when I try for more than 13 months it seg faults:

yes? set region/t=19-apr-2005:30-may-2006
yes? shade ECHO_INTENSITY_BEAM1
yes? shade ECHO_INTENSITY_BEAM2
Segmentation fault

Is there a way to clear memory after each shade command, or should I look at reducing the data volume with some regridding?

TIA,
Mike