Re: [ferret_users] vec/asp: Ferret 5.81 vs 6.0

Hi Ryo,
Yes, I see this. The bug has been fixed in our latest Ferret version, which is not yet released. Here is yet another reason for me to get this out soon!

Ansley

Ryo Furue wrote:
Hi Ferrreters,

Ferret 5.81 and 6.0 produce different plots from the same data:

  http://iprc.soest.hawaii.edu/~furue/ferret/sample-5.81.gif
  http://iprc.soest.hawaii.edu/~furue/ferret/sample-6.0.gif

(The version produced by Ferret 5.81 is correct or at least
 reasonable.)  These plots were produced with

  yes? set data sample.nc
  yes? vector/aspect/z=10 uh[g=div],vh[g=div]

Without the "aspect" keyword, Ferret 5.81 and 6.0 produce
identical (to my eye) plots.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could look at the problem.
The data file sample.nc can be downloaded from

  http://iprc.soest.hawaii.edu/~furue/ferret/sample.nc

Regards,
Ryo

--