Re: Fw: [ferret_users] Track data

Hi Jian,
 You have to lay a basemap down before you call the script.  For example,

go basemap x=180W:130W y=10N:60N 20

go polymark polygon/overlay/...

Steve

Quoting Jian Ma <jianma@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Steve,

Thanks, but it still doesn't work. I guess Ferret cannot get the right value of "$xaxis_max" and "$xaxis_min", but I don't know why and how to solve it.

LET/QUIET PLMx_correction = PLMdefault_scale*((($xaxis_max))-(($xaxis_min)))/($ppl$xlen)
!-> DEFINE VARIABLE/QUIET PLMx_correction = PLMdefault_scale*(( )-( ))/
**ERROR: command syntax: PLMdefault_scale*(( )-( ))/( before ) is illegal
DEFINE VARIABLE/QUIET PLMx_correction = PLMdefault_scale*(( )-( ))/
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

Thank you very much,
Jian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Guimond" <guimond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>