[ferret_users] Different resolution

Dear All
I am trying to plot with grads-formatted file.
According to the ferret-help's recommendation, I had better convert the grads-formatted file to netcdf-formatted file before plotting something.
First I should define grids of the grads file but grids fo the file have resolutions varying longitudinally, namely, 0.33 deg. between 10N and 10S, 1.0 deg north(south)ward of 10N(S).
so How can I define grids with several resolution?
Thanks in advance

Best
-Seon Tae-