[ferret_users] Regriddding using ferret

Dear all,
I have precipitation data on a 18x18 km grid. I want to regrid this to 45x45 km grid without losing much information. The method
I want to use is:
I want to divide each original grid cell into 1x1 km grid cells and then compute the value of precipitation for each destination
 grid cell from the 1x1 km grid cells that fall within the destination grid cell. At boundries, contribution of 1x1  grid cells (that lie in
more than one destination grid cell) should go to the nearest neighbouring destination grid cell.
How can this be accomplished in ferret?
Imran

--
Imran Nadeem