From: owner-ferret_users@pmel.noaa.gov
[mailto:owner-ferret_users@pmel.noaa.gov] On Behalf Of Ansley Manke
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:55 PM
To: nadia.rehman@gcisc.org.pk
Cc: oar.pmel.ferret_users@noaa.gov
Subject: Re: [ferret_users] Numeric Labeling

Hi Nadia,
To control the spacing of the tic marks and numeric labels on axes, you
can use the /HLIMITS and /YLIMITS qualifiers on your plot command.  For
instance, compare the plots for these two commands

yes? plot/i=1:100 sin(i/20)
yes? plot/i=1:100/vlim=-1.2:1.2/hlim=0:100:20 sin(i/20)

The argument to /HLIM or /VLIM may have either the upper and lower
limits, or the upper, lower, and an increment.

Ansley

--

Ansley Manke, NOAA/PMEL   ansley.b.manke@noaa.gov
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle WA