Re: [ferret_users] OpenDAP access error

Hi Ansley,

It works! I could download the data... using my web browser. But using
Ferret... the same code 1001. No way!

What kind of test may I do to help to find the problem? Do you think I should
intall my Ferret box again, or try an old version? Do you know if there is a
problem reported about using it on Linux Slackware 10.2?

Cheers,

Alex

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:48:48 -0800, Ansley Manke wrote