Re: [ferret_users] OpenDAP access error

Hi Luiz,
I wonder if this might be a problem with a security setting. Try again; point your browser to

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-dods/data/COADS_climatology.nc.html

Do you see the DODS Dataset Access Form? By using the browser we might see more of an error message. Error code 1001 is the OPeNDAP (DODS) error "unknown error" so right now we don't have enough information to tell what happened.

Ansley

Luiz Alexandre de Araujo Guerra wrote:
Dear coleagues,

I'm experiencing problems when try to access data remotely through opendap. I
have Ferret v6 running on a Slackware Linux 10.2 kernel 2.4.21-32. That's the
message:

yes? set data
"http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-nc/data/coads_climatology.nc";
**netCDF error
OPeND(OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code 1001)
Data set:
http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-nc/data/coads_climatology.nc
yes?
I can access the data using an web browser.

Any idea???

Thanks,

Alex

--
Luiz Alexandre de Araujo Guerra
Aluno de Doutorado

Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
COPPE/PEnO

--

Ansley Manke, NOAA/PMEL ansley.b.manke@noaa.gov