RE: [ferret_users] save u wind at 850mb

Dear Ferret users,

I am trying to extract NCEP u wind at height 850mb using the following lines.  But I can not save u850.mon.nc properly, which contains warning message as follows.

Can you please give me a help on how to save u850.mon.nc correctly?

Many thanks,

Yun Li

CSIRO, Australia

#######

yes? use uwnd.mon.mean.nc

yes? SET MEMORY/SIZE=50

 !Cached data cleared from memory

yes? let u850 = uwnd[d=1, k=15]

yes? set var/title="Monthly mean u850 wind (m/s)" u850

yes? save/CLOBBER/file=u850.mon.nc u850

 LISTing to file u850.mon.nc

 *** NOTE: Irregular T axis box limits cannot be saved

 *** NOTE: in NetCDF files created by this means.

 *** NOTE: To avoid this create the file using the qualifiers

 *** NOTE:     /RIGID/HEADING=ENHANCED/LLIMITS=lo:hi

 *** NOTE: This warning will not be repeated.

yes?