Re: [ferret_users] use a finer coastline with go land and go fland

The Smith and Sandwell data is available via DODS at

http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/dods/nph-dods/data/smith_sandwell_topo.nc

          -Andy Chiodi

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, william s. kessler wrote:

The 5-minute etopo dataset is called etopo05 (note the zero).

There is a 2-minute topography dataset from Smith and Sandwell (1994 JGR 99(B11) 21803-21824), which should be available somewhere (for free?). That is as good as exists today, I think.

Billy K