Re: [ferret_users] use a finer coastline with go land and go fland

Hi Timothee,
There is a script

go land_detail.jnl

which draws continent boundaries at higher resolution, and has options for things like rivers, and national boundaries and even states within some countries. Type "go/help land_detail.jnl" for some documentation. If you are missing the script or the data file it uses, let me know and I can provide them.

If you do want it, the data set etopo5 for fland is available from the "miscellaneous data sets" link on the Ferret downloads pages for each operating system: http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Downloads/misc_data.html

Ansley

Timothée Brochier wrote:
Hello ferreters,

The standart go land has a poor resolution at my scale, and the go fland is even worse

I tried go land 5 but it says I don't have etopo5 and didn't manage to install it (I think we have to pay for it?)
BUT I could download a .dat file from the coastal extractor, wich contain the coastline at a very fine resolution.
Is it possible to use the go fland method with that data?

many Thanks,

Timothée
Mensaje no contiene virus y
otros contenidos peligrosos.