[ferret_users] install Ferret 6.0 on Suse ?

hi, Ferreters,

Does anybody can install ferret6.0 successfully on Susu linux? I tried with the below two version,
  • 32-bit LINUX v6.0
  • LINUX, statically linked for other linux platforms v6.0

    but failed with the error 'lposixio.c:269...', which believed to be related with opening big netcdf file.

    In Ferret6.0, the bug of attempting to parse commands in a IF block even when they were not executed is fixed, that's why I need ferret6.0. In my script, I have some IF block, which can be run smoothly in single, but not works when a IF block preceding.

    Any help are appreciated.

    Dawn