RE: [ferret_users] hgt FILE

I really donīt know too much about HGT format. The only thing that I know is that is the format of the “unfinished” SRTM files. Does anybody uses these files with ferret?

De: Ansley Manke [mailto:Ansley.B.Manke@noaa.gov]
Enviado el: lunes, 16 de octubre de 2006 18:45
Para: CORDOBA MUŅOZ, MIGUEL
CC: oar.pmel.ferret_users@noaa.gov
Asunto: Re: [ferret_users] hgt FILE

Hi Cordoba,
Can you provide more information about the .hgt file format?  I have not heard of it before, but we may well be able to put together some Ferret commands which would read the files.

Ansley

CORDOBA MUŅOZ wrote:

Hi ferreters!

Can Ferret read the *.hgt files? These files are the SRTM topography with 90m resolution

--

Ansley Manke, NOAA/PMEL   ansley.b.manke@noaa.gov
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle WA
Phone 206-526-6246,  FAX 206-526-6744