[ferret_users] How to combine files ???

Hi Ferreters,

	A parallel run produces out put as pieces (netcdf),
each file contains a portion of latitude. How can one combine
this individual files into one single file of entire
latitudes ?

For example,

10 files are produced, each file containing output
for a portion of latitudes, say, -90  to -80, -80 to -70 and so on.

I have tried save/file=my_file.nc/append over a dummy
file, whose grid is defined for entire globe, but didnt work.

I suppose there are other methods exist in Ferret to
do this properly.

Please help me to find a solution. Thanks in advance

-Vinu