[ferret_users] [Ferret] creating color palettes

Dear Ferret Users:

I'd like to create my own color palettes, and I put my own *.spk in the dir ~ferret_v5.81/ppl/*.spk like the
rest of the color palettes files. But, ferret couldn't find my *.spk file. I wonder what else should I do to ensure that
Ferret knows the location of my file?

Another question, where do I get the color-friendly-palettes mentioned in the FAQ?
(http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/graphics/color_friendly_palettes.html)

Thanks,

Zhen

content by GMAO's MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.