Re: [ferret_users] Regridding monthly data to daily time scale

Hi Murali

The @FLN is a function for filling in missing data on the same grid, not a regridding function.

So check out the regridding documentation at

Ch4 Sec2.4. Regridding

I think your script would work just by leaving out the @FLN, to get the default regridding, or by replacing it with @LIN, or @AVE, etc. (I can't promise this cause I haven't double checked.)

But be sure to plot the results and see what it looks like. Going from low resolution to high resolution leads to a sort of step-like result that might be undesirable for your application. You can play with replacing the @FLN with @LIN, or @AVE, to get various versions of regridding alogorithms.

Best wishes,
Rob