Re: [ferret_users] labels : number format

Hi Tony,
           You have to request for that "precision" like :

label/nouser `($ppl$xlen)`, `-1.25`, 0, 0, 0.12, "@ACaverage = `moy,p=-2`"

Note the p=-2 within the grave accents.

Please see Ch3 Sec3.1.  "Special calculations using embedded expressions"
in Ferret userguide.

Here is an example

   use coads_climatology
   fill/l=1/x=0:150/y=0:80 sst