[ferret_users] [Ferret] usage of basemap

Dear Ferret users:

I have a few questions on using the basemap:

1) If I do the following:
"go basemap x=120:295 y=45s:50 20"
"fill/nolab/over/key/line/sigdig=1/levels=(-1.0,1.0,0.1) CC",

Then, the field of my variable covers part of the lands.

2) If do "fill/nolab/over/key/line/sigdig=1/levels=(-1.0,1.0,0.1) CC", and then the
"go basemap x=120:295 y=45s:50 20"

The basemap overrides my field variable.

Does anyone know how to get this right?

3) I'd like to color the continent "black", how can I do this?

Thank you!

Zhen

content by GMAO's MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.