Re: [ferret_users] impossible to append a variable to a netcdf

Hi Timothee,
We always want to track down why soething like this happens, but I need more information to learn whether this is a problem with this data file or with Ferret. What version of Ferret are you running? Did Ferret create the file you are trying to append to, or did it come from someplace else? Can you duplicate the problem with a simple script, that anyone can run without having your particular dataset?

Ansley

Timothée Brochier wrote:
Hello,
I have a problem when I try to append data to an existing netcdf : it always lead to a segmentation fault.

here is what I do :
(...)
yes? save/append/file="roms10_avg_Y12M5_bis.nc" thermocline
LISTing to file roms10_avg_Y12M5_bis.nc
(nothing appen, or a segmentation fault)

could you tell me if you see something wrong please?

thanks

Mensaje no contiene virus y
otros contenidos peligrosos.
MailScanner agradece su apoyo.