Re: [ferret_users] masking area

Hi Ansley,
            In general, if the mask file doesnot have a time axis, there
should not be any problem while applying the mask/making the plot after
that. Since Francois faced some error messgae, i assumed that there is
a time axis for the mask file (at least with one time point). That is why
i explained about the messages in my earlier mail.

 The other possibility for an error in masking is the incosistency of
X-Y grid as you mentioned earlier.

Thanks & Regards,

Jaison